Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Series: Flying

After classes ended last semester, I ended up with many unused signatures in my class notebooks. Taking home empty signatures in my suitcases doesn't make sense but as I also should've been studying for exams, I couldn't do my usual unique-to-the-book covers. So to kill two birds with one stone, I set out to make more standard covers that I could make while studying. (I did well on my exams, thanks for asking.) Thus this series; I made (I forgot to count before giving them away) probably 7 in this manner. Pictured here are the ones that made it across the ocean with me.


full cover design. I liked the interchangeability of front and back.


interaction of first inside page and cover


first inside pages


green


red


All are Coptic with reused interior pages. Covers are of nice cardstock and various Japanese inspired decorative papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment