Thursday, September 19, 2013

Haitus

Ok, I seriously underestimated my ability to pack up my life, deal with emotional upheaval, move to a different country amidst paperwork problems, and post to this blog.

Yeah...about that. I know, I know, it's been ages since there was a post but hopefully there's one or two of you who still have the RSS feed or however you like to read this. I am still working on my top hat amidst this craziness so that's a definite future post.

So, apologies but posts are temporarily suspended. Hopefully see you in October when I am sitting at a new desk in a new country and slightly less worried about the future.

In the meantime I am still active on my photography blog as I work through a backlog of a month spent on trains traveling to places few natives (not to mention tourists) go to but I did anyway due to some stunning churches and manors. So keep an eye on mongoosenamedt.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment